Phoenix Convention Center
Pre-Conference Field Trips, January 21, 2016
General Conference Sessions, January 22-23, 2016
All Arizona Pre-K through college educators in all areas of STEM: Science, Math, Engineering, Technology, and CTE are invited to attend ASTA's 2016 conference in Phoenix, AZ! Registration includes:
- Up to three days of engaging, relevant professional learning for PreK-16 educators, informal educators, business partners, and community leaders in all areas of STEM.
- 12 field trip options on Thursday, January 21, 2016. Visits include K -12 schools, colleges/universities, a variety of museums, businesses and bio-medical research facilities.
- Five amazing keynotes from current innovators in STEM education and industry: Hadi Partovi, Code.org; Elizabeth Holmes, Theranos; Jaime Casap, Google Education; Jo Anne Vasquez, Ph.D, Author STEM Essentials; and Dr. Joan Ferrini-Mundy, NSF.
- The opportunity to choose from a variety of high-interest sessions to match your role in STEM.
- Unlimited networking opportunities with educators and industry who are actively involved in leading and influencing the teaching of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Access to the exhibit hall featuring the latest STEM products, services, and opportunities from partners in education.
Click here to register
Interested in learning more about equity of access for students without Internet and computer coding? Our friends at SREB hosted two webinars earlier this year related to equity of access! Click here to view the webinars.