Share your thoughts and contribute to the shared hope for the next generation of learning. A whiteboard artist at the booth will be designing a DreamBoard with different topics related to the future of edtech.
1. How do we create engaged, confident students with math skills needed for success today and in the future?
2. What is the promise of a more personalized learning experience for students?
3. What does the future of learning look like for students?
4. Have we fully realized the potential of education technology? Why or why not?
Using the future you’ve imagined, we’ll create a vision for teaching and learning that we can all aspire to achieve.
1. Share your vision on these important edtech topics.
2. Use #EnvisionEdu to contribute your ideas.
3. Your ideas will be included on the DreamBoard at booth #412!
Can’t attend ISTE?
For more information, visit DreamBox Learning’s webpage