- Innovative School-Wide Program ($1,000 Winner Award, $250 Finalist Award)
- High Impact Teacher ($1,000 Award, $250 Finalist Award)
- Emerging Student Innovator ($1,500 Scholarship, $500 Finalist Scholarship)
Please help us spread the word and take a moment to identify and recognize innovation at your school.
1. Nominate a student, teacher, or innovative school-wide program (You can even nominate yourself!)
2. Let people know about this award opportunity! Pass along this information to teachers, counselors, and parent groups and encourage them to participate. More information can be found here:
1. Reward Innovation: Your teachers and students deserve financial support and recognition for their innovative projects.
2. Positive PR: Let the community, the county, and even the nation, know about your school and its accomplishments.
3. Build relationships with local business leaders: Over 300 business leaders from Orange County will hear about your school’s innovations at the High-Tech Innovation Awards dinner.
All applications must be received by 5 p.m. Friday, May 15th, 2015 for consideration. More information and the nomination forms can be found online at our website. For additional information, please contact Kelly Stump at 949-609-4660, ext. 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, in advance, for participating and for all you do to develop tomorrow's innovators!