Top 5 reasons why your district should participate in Speak Up 2014:
- Gain a better understanding of what our district’s technology needs are
- Learn about the aspirations for our teachers for using technology more effectively – and what is holding them back
- Find ways to improve school to home communications using new technology tools
- Make more informed funding decisions
- Ensure that our parents and students have a voice in national, state and local decisions about education.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on all things Speak Up!